Boiled & mashed potato : 2 cup
Chopped fenugreek leaves : 1/2 cup
Chopped onion : 1/4 cup
Green chilli : 2 no.s ( Adjust accordingly )
Salt : 1/2 tea spoon ( Adjust accordingly )
Sugar : 1/2 tea spoon
Fresh lemon juice : 1/4 tea spoon
Vegetable oil : 1 table spoon
Garam masala powder : 1/2 tea spoon
Shredded coconut : 1 table spoon
Turmeric powder : 1/4 tea spoon
Cumin seeds : 1/4 tea spoon
Coconut oil : 1/8 tea spoon ( optional )
* In a non stick pan heat vegetable oil,add in cumin seeds and onion saute for 2 minutes in low flame.
* Add in the fenugreek leaves and turmeric powder and saute for 2 minutes.
* Add in all the spices and mashed potato,mix it very well and switch off the flame.
* Now add a coconut oil and mix it well. ( Coconut oil is for extra flavor )
* Serve it with Potato Dose , Vegetable Uttappa , Channa dal dose , Urad dal dose , Neeru dose.
with poori thats going to be heaven,,,
Potato methi curry looks so soft with dosas
Sai Padma Priya
delicious looking curry :)
I should try this for masala dosa next time. Good idea
This is my all time favourite
I love this bhaaji - sometimes I use the leftovers as a stuffing for paraathas
lovely combo with puri or chappathi
Post a Comment