Puff pastry sheet : 1 ( Thawed according to package direction )
Powdered sugar : 4 table spoon
Cardamom powder : 1/4 tea spoon
* Preheat oven to 400°F.
* In a bowl combine cardamom powder and sugar, mix it well and keep it ready to use.
* Dust the rolling board with sugar and cardamom powder mixture.
* Spread the sugar and cardamom powder mixture on top of the puff pastry sheet and roll it out into a 10-inch square with a rolling pin.
* Fold in two opposite sides of the pastry sheet square so that the sides meet in the center. Fold in same sides of the pastry again. Fold one half of the pastry over the other.
* Cut pastry crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
* Dip cut sides of each piece in sugar and cardamom mixture and arrange them in a ungreased baking sheet.
* Bake palmiers at 400°F for 10 minutes or until golden on bottom. Turn over and bake for 5 to 7 minutes more or until golden on bottom, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
* Once palmiers cools completely store them in a air tight container.
************I'm going to link this recipe to wonderful blog events hosted by,
Swathi , Deepali , Ghar ka Khana , Simply Food , Cooks Joy , Cook eat burrrp , Swathi Iyer