Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Methi - Channa Dal Fritters / ಮೆಂತೆ ಸೊಪ್ಪಿನ ಅ೦ಬೋಡೆ ..
Channa dal : 1/2 cup
Methi / Fenugreek leaves : 1/4 cup (Chopped)
Green chilli : 2 no.s
Ginger : 1 inch piece
Salt : 1/2 tea spoon ( Adjust accordingly )
Fresh lemon juice : 2 drops
For deep fry :
Vegetable oil : 1 cup
* Wash and soak channa dal for atleast 1 hour.
* Drain water and put channa dal in a blender along with green chilli,ginger and salt.
* Coarsely grind it (if required use only 1/2 table spoon of water while grinding) and transfer it to a bowl. Now add in the chopped methi leaves and lemon juice mix it very well.
* In a non stick pan heat vegetable oil for 4 to 5 minutes.
* Make small balls from methi mixture,slightly press it and deep fry the fritter both sides until they turn crispier.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Love the addition of methi leaves ti this fritter. Will try it myself next time
Methi leaves addition! am sure that is so interesting.
Delicious fritters, love the balance between methi and chanadal.
lovely combinations dear very interesting and looks delicious too :)
looks yum, its raining in here and a perfect snack with tea for such a climate :)
Fritters are looking so yum. Perfect for tea
crunchy and yummy:)
Wow....,fritters looks crispy and yummy.. :-)
Ah.. those vadas are so crispy and lovely
Post a Comment