Baby Potatoes : 8 no.s
Asafoetida : 1/4 tea spoon
Cumin seeds : 1/2 tea spoon
Fennel seeds : 1/2 tea spoon
1 Bay leaf : 1 no.s
Cooked green peas : 1/4 cup
Green chillies : 3 no.s
Tomato : 1/2 cup
Turmeric powder : 1/4 tea spoon
Cumin powder : 1/4 tea spoon
Ginger paste : 1/4 tea spoon
Coriander powder : 1/4 tea spoon
Red Chilli powder : 1/2 tea spoon ( Adjust accordingly )
Sugar : 1/4 tea spoon
Garam masala powder : 1/2 tea spoon
Chopped cilantro : 1 table spoon
Plain yogurt : 1/4 cup
Vegetable oil : 3 table spoon
Salt : 1/2 tea spoon ( Adjust accordingly )
* Wash baby potatoes nicely. Drain water from it.
* Pressure cook potatoes, till it tendered (I cooked upto 3 whistles).Peel potatoes and set aside.
* Heat oil in a wok. Add potato, fry till it turn into golden. Drain oil, keep fried potatoes aside.
* Temper with bay leaf, asafoetida, cumin seeds and fennel seeds in the same oil. Saute for 30-40 seconds.
* Now add green peas in it. Fry for 2 minutes.
* Add chopped tomato and green chillies in it. Mix well.
* Put all dry spices, ginger paste and salt in it. Fold nicely for another 4-5 minutes till oil seperates from spices.
* Add sugar and fried potatoes in it. Mix well for another 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
* Add sour curd now. Fold for another 2 minutes, followed by adding 1/2 cup water in it.Cook for another 4 minutes.
* Add chopped cilantro and switch off the flame.