Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Channa Daal Dosa / KaDale beLe dose ..
Channa daal - 1 cup
Semolina - 2 Tspn
All purpose flour - 2 Tspn
Salt - For taste
Tamrind Juice - 1 Tspn
Coriander seeds - 1 Tspn
Cumin Seeds - 1 Tspn
Jaggery - 2 Tspn
Red chilly powder - 1 Tspn
Green chilly - 1
Grated ginger - 1/2 Tspn
* Soak channa daal in a cold water for over 2 to 3 hours.
* Grind with all the ingridients except semolina and all purpose flour.
* Add the semolina and all purpose flour to the batter.
* Leave the batter for 5-10 Mins.
* While making dosa's apply a Tspn of ghee / oil.
* Serve with chutney or sambhar.
Posted by Shree Kannepadi