Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Uddina Dose / Urad Daal Dosa / Basic Dosa ..
Idly rice - 2 cups
Urad daal - 1 and half cups
Fenugreek seeds - 1/4 Tspn
Yogurt - 2 Tspn
Channa Daal - 3 Tspn
Salt - 1/4 Tspn
* Soak the idly rice,urad daal,fenugreek seeds and channa daal in a large bowl for 5 to 6 hours.
* Fine paste the above ingredients in a blender without adding large amount of water.
* Transfer the batter into a large bowl and add salt to a batter mix well and keep it aside for 7 to 8 hours in a warm place.
* Add yogurt to a batter and make dosa's.
* Serve with chutney,sambhar or with any curry's.
Posted by Shree Kannepadi