Potato - 2
Dry Methi Leaves - 1/2 Tspn
Salt - 1/2 Tspn
Vegetable Oil - 2 Tspn
Crushed Jeera - 1/2 Tspn
Red Chilly Powder - 1/4 Tspn
Fresh Lemon Juice/Orange Juice - 1 Tspn
* Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
* Wash potatoes thoroughly and remove the skin.
* Cut the potatoes into wedges, Place the cut potatoes into a large mixing bowl.
* Sprinkle olive oil,methi leaves,salt,red chilly powder,jeera powder and lemon/orange juice over the potatoes and toss until coated approximately 2 minutes.
* Spread the potatoes over a large baking tray, allowing space between the wedges or they will not become crispy.
* Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes. When done, the wedges will be a golden brown color. ( For crispier wedges, cook for a few minutes longer)
* Serve immediately with any sauce or ketchups.