I already posted Tapioca Pakoda, but this is another version with shredded potato.
Tapioca pearls : 1 cup
Rice flour : 2 table spoon
Shredded potato : 1 cup
Red chilli powder : 1/2 table spoon(Adjust accordingly)
Garam masala powder : 1/4 tea spoon
Finely chopped onion : 1/4 cup
Turmeric powder : 1/8 tea spoon
Salt : 1/2 tea spoon (Adjust accordingly)
Warm vegetable oil : 1 table spoon
For deep fry :
Vegetable oil : 2 cups
* Wash and soak tapioca pearls in 3 cups of cold water for atleast 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
* Peel the skin of potato and grate it. Squeeze the shredded potato and transfer it into a mixing bowl. (Do not add potato water)
* Completely drain the water from tapioca pearls and transfer it into the mixing bowl.
* Add in all the ingredients to mixing bowl and mix until everything combines completely.
* In the meantime heat vegetable oil in a non stick pan,once oil becomes very hot,reduce the flame to medium.
* Make a lemon sized balls from mixture and gently press it and deep fry them both sides until they turn crisp.
* I served tapioca pakoda with Spinach Chutney.
Like us on Facebook Page !
yum - i love tapioca recipes
dats a different one.. i just eat after cooking with salt.. will try this sometime.. i've an award for u at my place.. pl pick it up.. :)
Wow..very healthy and yummy one.
Perfect for tea. nice one
Win flipkart e-vouchers from 27coupons. Join now
Thanks Divya :)
Thankx for dropping and Many thanks for the Award..
Thank u Chandrani :)
Thanks Vimitha :)
Tempoting & innovative snack dear!!
Participate & win e gift vouchers (worth Rs 1000& Rs 500)in Flavors Of Cuisines-"Chinese"
New to me. sounds good :)
Seriously I am drooling,looks so yummy
Thank u :)
crunchy and yum !!
bonda looks delicious
Drooling.. lovely recipe
Hi Shree, This is to tell you that I saw your beaten coffee in En Petite Chef. Though we are not coffee drinkers, but during winters, we do enjoy once in a while. I knew about beating the coffee, but when i read in your blog, i got motivated to try out. And believe me, we enjoyed it soooo much. Since then I and my daughter beat coffee every afternoon and relish our cuppa! Thanks and yes my daughter is also sending love to "shree" auntie whose recipe she enjoys so much!
Thanks a ton Namita for the lovely feedback, I'm so glad that you and your daughter love my recipe..
You made my day :)
Thank u :)
looks mouthwatering...just delicious!
Thank u :)
Thankx Prathima :)
That looks so mouthwatering!
crunchy and yummy snack
Post a Comment