I already posted Tapioca Pakoda, but this is another version with shredded potato.
Tapioca pearls : 1 cup
Rice flour : 2 table spoon
Shredded potato : 1 cup
Red chilli powder : 1/2 table spoon(Adjust accordingly)
Garam masala powder : 1/4 tea spoon
Finely chopped onion : 1/4 cup
Turmeric powder : 1/8 tea spoon
Salt : 1/2 tea spoon (Adjust accordingly)
Warm vegetable oil : 1 table spoon
For deep fry :
Vegetable oil : 2 cups
* Wash and soak tapioca pearls in 3 cups of cold water for atleast 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
* Peel the skin of potato and grate it. Squeeze the shredded potato and transfer it into a mixing bowl. (Do not add potato water)
* Completely drain the water from tapioca pearls and transfer it into the mixing bowl.
* Add in all the ingredients to mixing bowl and mix until everything combines completely.
* In the meantime heat vegetable oil in a non stick pan,once oil becomes very hot,reduce the flame to medium.
* Make a lemon sized balls from mixture and gently press it and deep fry them both sides until they turn crisp.
* I served tapioca pakoda with Spinach Chutney.
Like us on Facebook Page !