Spinach : 1 cup (Finely washed & chopped)
Shredded coconut : 1/2 cup
Garlic cloves : 2 no.s
Green chilli : 2 no.s (Adjust accordingly)
Tamrind juice : 1/4 tea spoon
Salt : 1/2 tea spoon (Adjust accordingly)
Cumin seeds : 1/4 tea spoon
Vegetable oil : 1/2 tea spoon
For tempering :
Coconut oil : 1/4 tea spoon
Mustard seeds : 1/4 tea spoon
* In a non stick pan heat vegetable oil, add in cumin seeds. Once cumin seeds starts changing the color add in spinach,green chilli and garlic cloves. Saute until spinach becomes soft.
* Now add in the shredded coconut,tamrind juice and salt. Switch off the flame and let the mixture to cool down completely.
* Transfer the mixture into mixi jar / blender, make a smooth paste from it by using 2 table spoon of cold water.
* Transfer the chutney into a bowl. (If required add little amount of water-Adjust chutney consistancy)
* In a small saute pan heat coconut oil, add in mustard seeds. Once mustard seeds starts popping switch off the flame and add it into chutney.