Whole wheat flour : 1 and half cups
Cardamom powder : 1/2 table spoon
Powdered sugar : 1/2 cup + extra for coating
Powdered jaggery : 1/2 cup
Salt : A pinch
Ghee : 4 tea spoon
Milk : 1/2 cup
* Sieve the flour and keep it ready to use.
* In a non stick pan heat ghee and add flour and fry till you get nice aroma from it in a low flame. ( This process takes 6 to 8 minutes)
* Add Sugar and jaggery into the mixture and saute it for 2 to 3 mins .(So that everything mixes properly)
* Add milk and a pinch of salt and keep stirring until the mixture leaves the non stick pan. ( This process takes 4 - 6 minutes in medium flame)
* Add the cardamom powder and mix it properly and switch off the flame.
* Leave the mixture to cool for 6 to 8 minutes. (Until you can handle with your hand)* Grease your hand with ghee and make small balls from the mixture and coat it with sugar and keep it in a plate.
* Enjoy the healthy,quick,simple yet delicious Desert !
Pictoral steps :