All Purpose Flour - 1/2 Cup
Milk - 1 and half Cup
Vanilla Essence - A pinch
Raisins - As per taste
Sugar - 1/4 Cup
Unsalted Butter - 4 oz
Baking Soda - A pinch
* Mix the All purpose flour,baking soda together then add vanilla essence,sugar and milk and make a batter as same as dosa batter. And keep it aside for 15 mins.
* In a dosa pan put the butter and heat it until it melts.
* Add the melted butter into a batter and then make pan cakes as same as we make dosa. Cook pan cake in both sides as dosa/chapathi.
* Sprinkle Raisins / Any kind of berries as topping.
* Serve with Honey or any Fruit Jams you like :)