* Sweetned condensed milk : 12 oz / 1 tin
* Dried coconut flakes : 1 cup + Extra for Garnishing
* Cardamom powder : 1/4 tea spoon
* In a microwave safe bowl (preferably bigger one) mix together the condensed milk and dried coconut flakes.
* Microwave this for 3 minutes.
* Take out the mixture from microwave add cardamom powder and mix it well.
* Microwave the laddoo mixture for 3 minutes.
* Take out the laddoo mixture from microwave and stirr it well for 1 minute.
* Again Microwave the laddoo mixture for 2 minutes.
* Take out the bowl from microwave and allow it to cool for 8 to 10 minutes ( or until you can handle the laddoo mixture with your hand).
* In the mean time spread the coconut flakes in a small bowl.
* Grease your hand with ghee and make small sized balls from laddoo mixture.
* Roll over the laddoo's in coconut flakes and they are ready to serve..
* Microwave the laddoo mixture in high heat settings.