Friday, November 9, 2012
Urad daal vaDa / ಉದ್ದಿನ ವಡ ..
Urad Daal : 1/2 Cup
Shredded Ginger : 1/2 Tspn
Chopped Green Chilli : 1/2 Tspn
Salt : 1/4 Tspn
Water : 1 Tspn
Shredded Coconut : 1 Tspn
4 cups of vegetable oil for deep frying
* Wash and soak the urad daal for 3 to 4 hours (not more than 4 hours ).
* Drain urad daal completly,using a blender make a very fine paste by adding only 1 Tspn of water.
* In a bowl mix all the ingridients together.
* Heat oil.
* In a small bowl keep cold water.
* Soak your hand in cold water and take a big sized dough, press very gently and make small hole in it.
* Carefully transfer this into hot oil and deep fry them in a middle flame.
* Serve with sambhar or with chutney.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment