Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Besan Unde / Besan Laddoo / Gram flour Laddoo ..
Gram flour : 1 Cup
Powdered sugar : 3/4 Cup
Ghee : 1/4 Cup
Cardamom powder : 1/4 Tspn
Cashews : 10 Nos
* Take 1/2 a tspn of ghee and roast the cashews till golden brown and keep it aside to cool.
* Sieve the besan flour and keep it ready to use.
* In a big mixing bowl, combine the powdered sugar,cardamom powder and roasted cashew's. mix well and keep aside.
* Heat the remaining ghee in a non stick pan. Add the besan flour little by little and mix it.
( The consistency at this point should be paste like and should drop easily from the spoon. If not, add 1 to 2 tspn of ghee till you reach this consistency. )
Keep frying this mixture on low flame till it turns golden brown or till u get the aroma resembles of mysore pak.
* Switch off the flame and mix this with other dry ingredients using spoon.
* Leave this mixture till warm and then shape into laddoo's.
Posted by Shree Kannepadi