Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Dry fruit rolls..
Seedless Dates : 30
Almonds : 10
Cashews : 10
* In a blender make a fine paste of dates without using water / milk. ( Make small piece's from dates, before grinding it..so that it helps you to form a fine paste easily..)
* Make a coarsed powder of almonds and cashews in a blender.
* Take a big vessel and add powdered cashews and almonds and also date's paste. Make dough from this mixture, and transfer the roll into a thin plastic bag and role it.
* Freeze the rolled dates in refrigerator till 2 hours.
* Cut the freezed dates into desired shapes and serve..
Posted by Shree Kannepadi