Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Vegetable Fried Rice ..
Cooked Basmati Rice : 4 Cups
Carrot : 1/2 Cup
Beans : 1/2 Cup
Spring Onions : 1/2 Cup
Cabbage : 1/2 Cup
Green Chilli : 2
( Chop all the veggies into same size and keep it ready )
Sugar : 1/4 Tspn
Salt : 1/2 Tspn ( According to your taste )
Soya Sauce : 1 Tspn
Tomato Sauce : 1 Tspn
All - in - one sauce : 1/2 Tspn
Vegetable Oil : 3 Tspn
Black Pepper Powder : 1/2 Tspn
Cilantro for garnishing
* In a wok heat oil, add the veggies into it. And saute the veggies with sugar in low flame for about 3 minutes.
* Now add salt,black pepper powder and stirr it for 30 seconds.
* Add soya sauce,tomato sauce,all in one sauce and saute it till the nice aroma comes out. ( this will take approximately 1 to 2 minute )
* Add the cooked rice into this mixture and mix well, switch off the flame.
* Garnish with cilantro and serve with any curry.
* I served with Potato & Spinach curry.
* Before cooking the rice, wash and soak it in a cold water for 10 minutes. Add a drop of oil and cook the rice.
* Once the rice is done, transfer it into a tray.
Posted by Shree Kannepadi