Potato : 3 Medium sized
Spinach : 2 Cups
Chopped Tomato : 1 Cup
Chopped Onion : 1/4 Cup
Green Chillies : 3
Ginger & Garlic Paste : 1 Tspn
Sugar : 1/4 Tspn
Water : 1/4 Cup
Milk : 1/4 Cup
Salt : 1/2 Tspn ( As per your taste )
Cumin Seeds : 1/2 Tspn
Cumin Powder : 1/2 Tspn
Garam Masala Powder : 1/2 Tspn
Black Pepper Powder : 1/4 Tspn
Cloves : 2
Cinnamon : 1 inch piece
Vegetable Oil : 2 Tspn
Kasuri Methi : 2 Pinch
Turmeric Powder : A Pinch
* Take a non stick pan and add spinach and green chilli into it. Cook this for 6 to 8 minutes in low flame or until its cooked. Switch off the flame and keep it aside.
* Chop the potato's into cube sized pieces and cook it and keep it aside.
* Make a puree of spinach & green chilli.
* Take another pan and add vegetable oil into it, once the oil turns little hot add the cumin seeds,cinnamon,clove and turmeric powder, fry for 30 seconds.
* Add the chopped onion and fry untill onion becomes transperent.
* Add the tomato and kasuri methi and fry for 2 minutes.
* Now add the Spinach puree and 1/4 cup of water and cook for 2 minutes.
* Add the boiled potato's, Sugar,salt and milk and cook for another 2 minutes.
* Add the garam masala powder and black pepper powder stirr well and switch off the flame.
* Serve with Chapathi,Naan or with any rice dishes.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
* Cook the dish in low flame.