Chopped Orange Peel : 1 Cup
Grated Coconut : 1/2 Cup
Cumin Seeds : 1 Tspn
Tamrind Juice : 1 Tspn
Jaggery : 1 Tspn
Salt : 1/4 Tspn ( According to your taste )
Red Chilli Powder : 1 Tspn
Black Pepper Seeds : 8 ( If you black pepper powder then it's 1/4 Tspn )
Vegetable Oil : 3 Tspn
For Tempering :
Vegetable Oil : 1/2 Tspn
Mustard Seeds : 1/4 Tspn
* Take a pan and add 2 Tspn of oil into it, now add the chopped orange peel and saute it for 6 minutes in a low flame.
* Take another pan and put 1 Tspn of oil,cumin seeds,black pepper seeds and fry for 30 seconds in a medium flame.
* Switch off the flame and add grated coconut,red chilli powder,salt,jaggery and tamrind juice into it and saute it for 1 minute.
* In a blender put all the ingridients together and make a smooth paste from it.
( If required add little amount of water while grinding )
* Transfer the chutney into a bowl and add tempering.
* Serve with rice,dosa,chapathi.