Paav Bhaji : It can be eaten as a snack or as a meal in itself. It is often eaten as an evening snack between lunch and dinner.
Ing for Paav :
Paav - 4
Butter - 2 to 4Tspn
Ing for Bhaji :
Butter - 2 to 3 Tspn
Frozen Pease - 1/2 Cup
Large Potato - 1
Cauliflower - 1/2 Cup
Sliced Onion - 1/4 Cup
Chopped Ginger - 1/4 Tspn
Chopped Garlic - 1/4 Tspn
Tomato - 1/2 Cup
Salt - As per taste
Red Chilly Powder - 1/2 Tspn
Chole / Paav Bhaaji Masala Powder - 1/2 Tspn
Sugar - 1/4 Tspn
Jeera Powder - 1/2 Tspn
Method for Bhaji :
* Cook the potato,cauliflower and peas in 2 cups water. Then mash and keep it aside.
* Fry the onions in butter till onions turn slightly brownish. Add ginger & garlic fry for 1 min.
* Add tomatoes and fry till tomatoes are tender.
* Add potato, cooked peas & cauliflower mixture.
* Add chilli powder, salt,sugar,jeera powder and paav bhaji masala.
* Add a Tspn of butter and cook for 4 to 5 mins in a low flame.
Method for Paav :
* Slit the paav into half and apply butter.
* Take a dosa pan and fry the paav until little reddish in low flame.
Serves : 2 person
Preparation time : 35 to 45 mins