Butter : 1 table spoon
Vegetable oil : 1/2 table spoon
Cumin seeds : 1/4 tea spoon
Salt : 1/8 tea spoon (adjust accordingly)
Finely chopped garlic : 1/2 tea spoon
Finely chopped cilantro : 1 tea spoon
Raisins : 10 to 12 no.s
Fresh lemon juice : 2 drops
Cooked Basmati rice(at room temperature) : 2 cups
* In a nonstick pan heat butter along with vegetable oil, once the butter melts completely add in cumin seeds and saute for 20 seconds.
* Now add in the garlic and roast until you get a good aroma. (it takes approximately 40 to 60 seconds)
* Switch off the flame and add in cilantro,raisins,lemon juice and salt.
* Take out the nonstick pan from stove, add in basmati rice and mix it carefully using fork.
* Serve HOT with any Curry..
Some Curry options :
Aloo Palak (Potato & Spinach curry)
Wonderful recipes and beautifully produced post.just a good way to use leftover premium basmati rice... thanks!
Post a Comment