- Ghee residue : 2 tablespoons
- Milk : 1 cup
- Sugar : 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder : 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt : small pinch
- Self raising flour : 1 and half cup
- Chopped almonds : 2 tablespoons
- Heat milk along with the sugar,ghee residue and cardamom powder, mix and heat until sugar dissolves completely. Switch off the flame.
- When milk temperature is warm, sieve and add self raising flour and salt , use cut and fold method and mix it well, make sure no lumps are formed.
- Preheat oven to 150 degree for 5 minutes.
- Pour cupcake batter to cups. (Just fill half, because it needs space to rise)
- Garnish with chopped almonds.
- Bake at 150 degree for 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 120 and bake for 20 minutes or until it's baked! (Use a toothpick to check, when you insert a toothpick in the middle of the cupcake it needs to come out without any batter attached to it)
If you don't have self raising flour, just mix 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder and 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda to plain flour /maida,Mix and seive .
Garnish with your favourite dry fruits.
Its perfect for evening tea, it's light and moist cupcake!
Post a Comment