Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1/2 tin
Unsalted Butter - 50 grams + 1/4 tea spoon for greasing
All purpose flour - 100 grams + 1 tea spoon for greasing cake tin + 2 table spoon to coat carrots
Baking Powder- 1/2 tea spoon
Soda Bicarbonate - 1/2 tea spoon
Cardamom powder - 1 tea spoon
2 cups- Grated carrots
Milk - 2 table spoon
* Grate Carrots and add in 2 table spoon of flour and mix it well.
* Preheat the oven to 180 C.
* Grease the baking dish with butter and all purpose flour.
* In a seperate bowl sieve together the all purpose flour,baking soda and baking powder.
* In a big bowl microwave butter for 20 seconds,take it out and add in condensed milk and mix it well.
* Now add 2 table spoon of flour mixture at a time to condensed milk and butter mixture and mix it well,repeat the same until all flour is mixed into this mixture.
* Add in carrots,cardamom powder and milk,mix this with batter.
* Transfer the batter into greased baking dish and bake at 180C for 12 mins or until cake is done.
(Use toothpick to check if cake done or not,if the toothpick comes out clean cake is ready,or else bake again for 2 more minutes)
For frosting i used this recipe : Carrot Mousse!!
Post a Comment