Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Crispy Apple Pakoda ..
Apple : 1 ( I used Gala Apple )
All purpose flour : 3 Tspn
Corn flour : 2 Tspn
Granulated sugar : 1 Tspn
Salt : A pinch
Lemon juice : 1 to 2 drops
Water : 4 to 5 Tspn
Vegetable oil : For deep fry
* Make thin slices of apple.
* Take a bowl and add sliced apple and lemon juice mix well and keep it aside .
* Take another bowl and mix rest of the ingredients except oil.
* Mix the apple slices into the above mixture and marinate this for 5 to 10 minutes .
* Deep fry the apple slices in vegetable oil till it becomes crispy.
Crunchy pakoda's ready to serve with tea or coffe..
Posted by Shree Kannepadi