Idly Rice - 1 Cup
Urad Daal - 1 Cup
Salt - 1 Tspn
Baking Soda - Pinch
Water - 1/2 Glass
* Soak Urad Daal & Rice separately for 4-5 hours.
* Make a fine paste of Urad daal in a mixer without adding much water., and transfer the batter into a big Vessel.
* Coarsely make the Rice powder, And add this into Urad daal batter.
* Add a Tspn of salt and mix the batter in your hand, so that idly will become soft.
* Keep the Batter in warm place for a night or 7- 8 hours.
* Add a pinch of baking soda into the batter, mix well and make Idly in a Pressure Cooker or Idly Cooker.
* Serve the Idly with Sambhar or Chutney.
Post a Comment