Thursday, January 26, 2012
Sweet N Salt Cookies
All Purpose flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 5 TSP
Salt - 2 Pinch
Unsalted Butter - 3 TSP
Baking Powder - 1/4 TSP
Baking Soda - 1/4 TSP
Water - 3 TSP ( As Required to make a soft Dough )
Jeera - 1 TSP
Ajwaan - 1 TSP
Black Pepper - 1/2 TSP
* Mix All purpose flour,salt,baking powder,baking soda together.
* Mix Butter and sugar together.
* Take a big bowl and mix the both Flour and Butter together.
* Add a crushed Jeera,Ajwaan,and Black pepper into a Big bowl.
* Make the dough as same as Chapati Dough & Keep it aside for 30 - 40 mins.
* Using Chapati Maker, Make a Thick Chapati's from the Dough., And cut the chapathi into your desired shape of cookies.
* Preheat the Oven for 300 F for 10 mins.
* Bake the cookies in a cookie plate for about 8 - 10 mins or till the Golden color.