Servings : 1 person
Fresh sliced ginger : 1 tea spoon (If fresh ginger is not available,use ground ginger)
Fennel seeds : 1/8 tea spoon
Sugar : 1 tea spoon (Adjust accordingly)
Green cardamom pods : 1/2
Tea leaves : 1 tea spoon
Water : 1/4 cup
Whole milk : 1/2 cup
* In a small saucepan heat water along with fresh ginger/ground ginger,fennel seeds and sugar.
* Once the water starts boiling, lower the flame and simmer it for 4 minutes.
* Now add in the tea leaves and milk. Simmer this for 3 minutes in a low flame.
* Switch off the flame and strain tea into serving cup and just ENJOY !!
Some TIPS :
* Tea is completely based on "Tea leaves" So make sure to use good quality tea leaves(And the one i mentioned is perfect for this tea).
* Adjust sugar according to your taste.
* Use fresh ginger,do not use ginger powder.
* Follow the method and make ginger tea. and DO NOT forget to comment here. :)
Also check my first YouTube video on Beaten Coffee ..