Over riped mashed banana : 1/2 Cup
Whole wheat flour : 1 Cup
Yogurt : 1/4 Cup
Sugar : 1 Tspn
Salt : 1/4 Tspn
Oil : 1 Tspn
For frying buns :
Vegetable oil : 2 and half cups
* In a bowl add mashed banana,yogurt,salt and sugar. Mix well for 2 minutes.
* Sieve whole wheat flour and mix it into above mixture to make a dough. Knead well and apply oil on dough and again knead for 30 seconds and keep the dough in a air tight container for overnight.
* Heat vegetable oil.
* Once again knead the dough for 1 minute and make lemon sized balls from it.
* Using rolling pin roll it into poori size.
* Deep fry the buns in medium flame.
* Serve hot with any chutney or serve as a desert.
Dough picture :