Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Pineapple Ksheera / Kesaribath - ಅನಾನಸ್ ಕ್ಷೀರ / ಕೇಸರಿಭಾತ್
Pineapple pulp - 1 Cup
Pineapple slices - 1 Cup
Sugar - 2 Cups ( If pine apple is sweet, you can reduce the sugar quantity )
Fine Sooji / Rava / Bombay Rava - 1 cup
Ghee - 5-6 Tspn
Salt - A pinch
Boiled Water - 1 Cup
* In a pan fry the sooji with little ghee(1 Tspn) till it turns golden color in a low flame ( normally it takes 6 to 8 minutes ).
* Boil the water in a seperate vessel , and add the boiled water and 2 Tspn of ghee to fried sooji and stir well for 4 to 5 minutes in a medium flame.
* Once the rava is cooked,add sugar,pine apple pulp and pine apple slices and 2 Tspn of ghee. Stirr well for 10-12 minutes.
* Now add pinch of salt and 1 Tspn of ghee, stirr for a minute or two and switch off the flame.
* Pine apple ksheera/kesaribath is ready to serve.
Posted by Shree Kannepadi