Bread slices : 8 no.s
Unsalted Butter : 3 Tspn
Ing for Masala :
Vegetable oil : 1 Tspn
Coconut oil : 1/4 Tspm
Cumin seeds : 1/2 Tspn
Chopped green chilli : 1 Tspn
Red chilli powder : 1/2 Tspn
Chopped garlic : 1/2 Tspn
Chopped onion : 1 Cup
Grated carrot : 1/2 Cup
Chopped cilantro : 1 Tspn
Chopped Tomato : 1 Cup
Turmeric powder : 1/4 Tspn
Salt : 1/4 Tspn ( According to your taste )
Sugar : 1/4 Tspn
Tomato sauce : 1 Tspn
Method to make Masala :
* In a pan heat vegetable oil and coconut oil, add cumin seeds fry it for 30 seconds.
* Add chopped onion,garlic and green chilli and fry for 1 minute in a low flame.
* Add carrot,tomato into it and saute for 2 min.
* Now add rest of the ingridients and saute for a while and switch off the flame.
* Transfer the masala into a bowl.
Method to make Bread Toast :
* Heat the skilet or griddle.
* Spread the butter into one side of the bread. And put them on a griddle and toast it.
* Take back a bread slice from griddle and spread butter to another side.
* Now spread masala on toasted side and put butter side on griddle and fry it for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
* Serve with cup of Beaten coffee or Tea.
Pictoral Steps :