Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Milk - 2 cups
Custard powder ( Mango flavor ) - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Ghee - 2 table spoon (As needed)
Corn Flour - 1/4 cup
Salt - A pinch
* Mix Custard powder, sugar,corn flour,milk and salt in a thick bottomed nonstick pan.
* In a low flame stir this mixture continously.
* Grease the steel plate/tray with ghee and keep it ready.
* When contents start thickening, add ghee, stir well and when halwa leaves sides of the vessel, transfer to a greased plate.
* Place the halwa in freezer for 15 minutes and cut it into desired slices.
Posted by Shree Kanneppady